Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Nightshades On A Warning...






...Give me strength at least give me a light
Give me anything even sympathy
There's a chance you could be right...




It's that time again....Sneak Peek opened today!  Lots of wonderful items for you to grab, it ends 5 April so get those adorable pixels down there and grab your goodies!

The first item from this round I'm featuring are a lovely pair of shoes from Jumo.  The Mohawk shoes are a flirty little pair of heels with metallic accents that come in seven colors for all your matching needs.  Shown here are the black pair (I didn't actually realize I always went for the black shoes until the lovely Guennie starting picking on me for it....I'm going to have to find some lime green shoes now just to bother her......) they have stunning red styling along the base with gold accents for a sleek fun look.  Grab these babies!

So, I had my shoes and then realized I had nothing to wear with them!  A quick chat with Ladjgirl, the creator over at AFI Designs (who is also in this round of Sneak Peek by the way) and the decision was made, the AFI Slither Jumpsuit matched it perfectly!  Golden snakeskin print slithering down one side of this sexy little body suit and a low cut line adds a ton of rawr to your look!   The Slither Bodysuit is available in the newly remodeled AFI Designs store or on the Marketplace!







*Clothing*

.:Jumo:. Mohawk Shoes Black Satin (available at this month's round of Sneak Peek)
AFI Designs Slither Jumsuit
[Glow Studio] *JA* Chain Sexy Belt Gold
AsHmOoT Acc Coll 5 Chains Necklace
Meva Ani Ring
DRD Spinespikes
DRD Spikeswrist


*Body*

[Mystic Canvass] Pouty Gloss Goth Red
VerseEye Eisis Yellow 
PosESion Liceo Lashes
-Glam Affair- Amberly II Europa
.::MADesigns Hair:::. Aria Black VIII
KMADD Hairbase Brainiac
::[annA]:: Blush
Maitreya Mesh Body
Slink Hands & Feet



*Poses*

PosESion Libra 1
Vibe Leave The Pieces 7


*Location*

All pics taken in the MIC - Imagin@rium sim.


*Title lyrics taken from "Union Of The Snake" by Duran Duran




No comments:

Post a Comment