Monday, March 9, 2015

'Cause You Were All Yellow

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow.
                                             ~ lyrics from Yellow by Coldplay




I know... Yellow?  But seriously it is so much fun!  This lovely dress from Masoom is truly eye catching and absolutely perfect for something a bit different. It really does look lovely on all the spring themed sims. I was just at a a show at Quinn's Gardens and couldn't help but stop and stare at my lil pixel set in the gardens wearing this dress.  It was so so cute!  I should have taken pics but was too busy enjoying the live music from Phoenix J. If you haven't heard Phoenix yet, you are so missing out.  She truly is music to your ears.

The dress comes in all the usual sizes and a few additional colors. The fit is perfect. I slid it on and was almost ready to go. All I was missing was a pair of shoes, but then I remembered my lovely and dear friend Ana had sent me some a few days ago. The Christi Heels from Kaos are perfect for this dress! I am wearing black but the shoes are avail in 9 different colors.

Be sure to pop over to the Dark Passions main store to check out the spring cleaning sale.  Lots of goodies on sale. It's a good time to stock up on some of the basic polishes like this yellow gradient set which is currently only 50L for the Slink set.

I am crazy in love with the whole Champaign line of eyes from Fix8. They sparkle in all the right spots to bring your avatar to life. This is going to be a store you want to know.. trust us.  Dante and I would never steer you wrong!


~ Featured Items ~
Dress: [[ Masoom]] Fiona dress 
Heels: [Kaos] Christi Heels - Black. Also available on Marketplace.
Eyes: FIX8 - Champaign - Green - Also available on Marketplace. Try the demo here.
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Shades of Yellow Gradients. Also available on Marketplace.

~ Additional Items ~
Skin: [MC] Dedra Peachy D-Cup Black Lip
Hair / Horns: Truth Hair Neria - variety pack
Lashes: .ARISE. Eyelashes No. 2
Lip Gloss: Blacklace Beauty Sticky LipGloss - Clear  50%
Septum Piercing: POMPOSITY - Skull nose piercing
Necklace: POMPOSITY - Jawless Skull Necklace
Ring: REIGN.- Chamber Rings- Sun (GOLD)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High



Yellow - Coldplay







No comments:

Post a Comment