Thursday, February 26, 2015

Time is running short for Futurewave.


It's just another day in the life of GuenBot.

 A little bit of floating around to ease into my day.  I absolutely love this Eclipse jacket in carbon from Senzafine. There is also a men's version so your guy can look out of this world too!

A bit of fine tuning to my plans for world domination at my World Control  center from {Rook}. This set is super low land impact and each piece has 3 poses to chose from. 

Check out my stellar manicure from Dark Passions - Koffin Nails. This HUD includes 9 color choices and a pedicure HUD as well. It is available for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya (each style sold seperately) until Feb 28th at The Cosmetics Fair.  Afterwards you can snatch them up in the main store.

Time for a quick selfie to show off my porcelain skin from [Mystic Canvass] and my gorgeous eyes from FIX8, not to mention my perle facial implants from Spyralle . This set includes a HUD with 8 sensors (colors) / 4 metals / 6 glow levels. The options on the HUD really make this versatile and a unique way to enhance your futuristic look.

And when I saw my uber sexy wifey Dante sporting these legs from Star Quality I knew I absolutely had to try them on. Oh goodness they are so slinky and sexy and have a lustrous sheen to them, which of course ups their sexy level big time. They include three different foot options, a ballet toe (shown), a tiptoe version, and a wedge all of which are pretty cute. 
Take a look at Dante's blog with them here where you can also check out the matching arms: 



~ Event Items ~
These items are all currently available at the FUTUREWAVE event which ends March 1, 2015.
Jacket: .:SF:. "Eclipse" Womens Jacket - Carbon
Bot Parts: Star Quality Android Legs - Ballet Heels (Black)
Facial Implants: Spyralle Sensory Enhancement Module Perle
Props: {Rook} World Control Center

~ Sponsor Items ~
Our wonderful and amazing sponsors that inspire us every day!
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] - Dedra Peachy Blue lip No Brow
Eyes: FIX8 - Champaign - Yellow - Also available on Marketplace. Try the demo here.
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Night Magic Currently avail at The Cosmetics Fair. After the event ends on Feb. 28 you will be able to find them in the main store.

~ Additional Items ~
The pieces that fill in the gaps.
Hair: RAW HOUSE: Alice  Currently avail at the Feb round of Collabor88. Demo available on the Marketplace.
Lashes:.ARISE. Eyelashes No. 2
Bracelet / Ring: LUXE. - Dainty Ring Bracelet past gacha event.
Body: SlinkPhysique Mesh Body V1.4
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High

~ Location ~
All my pics were taken at the ATTIC - Indie Alternative Music Hangout.  Thank you to Steel and Leto for letting me lurk in your sky for hours on end!

I need to add an extra special thank you to Dante for making me the super cool poses you see in the non prop shots.  She always goes above and beyond in helping me with my blogs.  Just yeat another reason why I adore and love the woman.

Time for GuenBot to reboot! 
Thank you for reading and thank you to the wonderful event team at Cursed events and all the designers who sent us so many fabulous items.  It has been a blast playing in the future.  See ya all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment