Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas lights - Christmas sweater





Oh my goodness... Real life has been strangling me.. so much so that I missed the end date for the RLF Christmas expo. Seriously no idea how I did that. As you know the RLF events are huge and help to raise so much money for worthy causes. You can see just how amazing the event was on the website: https://slchristmasexpo.com/.
My sweater is from NerdALERT and was an event item at the Christmas Expo. Check their mainstore once the event sims are closed. It's super cute and really a sexy lil ugly sweater. 
The pose is "Naughty List" from Extra poses and is super sexy cute! Really helps make sure you keep up that naughty image! 
I'm keeping this short today... rl has me tired. 
Happy Shopping.

Christmas Expo
dress.
:NerdALERT:
NerdALERT at the expo direct LM
Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress - Filthy
Maitreya / Slink / Belleza / Ebody / TMP / Tonic / Classic

makeup.
TONE 2 
Tone 2 at the expo direct LM
Shine On Lips Palette
Lelutka / Catwa / Omega HUDS
Smolder Palette
Lelutka / Catwa / Omega HUDS

Macabre Beauty Sponsor
pose.
-Extra-
Naughty List

Finishing Touches
skin.
*YS&YS*
Adison Tone01 Skin Applier

hair.
Exile
Noelle

Eyes.
-SU!-
Luminous Eyes

shoes.
[BREATHE]
Ayeka Heels -Red Lips

location.
A New York Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment