Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Out of the Darkness


And out of the darkness the zombie did call
True pain and suffering he brought to them all
Away ran the children to hide in their beds
For fear that the devil would chop off their heads


And with this we end October. What a fabulous month, I have had a blast blogging all the amazing creations and enjoyed doing some wonderful collaborations with friends. I'm sad to see the spooky season come to an end, but seriously, does it ever really end for some of us?
Trying to keep this post quick and short, just sliding in one more before time runs out. I have to say I think this my favorite ensemble of the month. This outfit from Ison is fabulous and the skirt is bento. It comes with an AO to make it billow out. I love it!
Ok yes, I said keeping it short - everything will be below for ya.
Happy Haunting.





Ironwood Hills
Misschevious
This Is Halloween Face HUD
This Is Halloween Upper HUD
See this tattoo on Flickr

Extra
Spectral Pose
 Ironwood Gift
See this pose on Flickr

Trick or Treat Lane
Astara
Pentacle Earrings
Pentacle Bindi
See these items on Flickr

Collabor 88
ISON
 Safiya Dress
Eris Lace-Up Pants
Read about the bento feature on the dress on Flickr

Lamb.
Boyish

Phedora
Bloopy heels



DAPPA
Ouija Scars. Maitreya Applier.




No comments:

Post a Comment