Saturday, October 13, 2018

Meet The Ravens






  Meet The Ravens.   

Here's a lil peek into our unwedding. The thing about special occasions is they need special dresses and this amazing design from Ison was perfect for this. Honestly, I knew the moment I tried the demo on, that it would be my unwedding dress. It drapes wonderfully and shows just enough skin to be absolutely delicious.  

You can see the Ison vendor pic here: Mia by Ison on Flickr.  

How perfect is the Nevermore tattoo by Karved for the new bride of a Raven? You can find it on marketplace. It comes with two tones of Omega appliers and guys, it's unisex!  So you and your sweetie can match!  


I have to say that I am the happiest I have ever been in my 10 years in SL. By some wonderful chance of fate, I have met the kindest, most amazing man. Asbjorn Raven says I am his muse, but in truth he inspires me everyday. His creativity, his heart, and his compassion fill me with hope for many, many amazing moments together, sharing our lives and our dreams. He brings to me a sense of peace and happiness that I find myself smiling about every day. His darkness matches mine, in a way that just fits. 

He is my Viking, my Raven, my Love.  

Most of the pics on this post are indeed Mr. Raven's. You can see his work here on Flickr. Be sure to check out his gallery, The Raven's Nest Cafe & Gallery in world. Feel free to explore the garden, make use of the photo studio and back drops (teleports located by the back door of the gallery) or just enjoy the current exhibition while lounging in the cafe. All are welcome at any time! Keep tabs on the scheduled events at The Raven's Nest on the gallery facebook page. We look forward to seeing you there!  


Shopping links are below. 





Nevermore (The Raven)
Omega applier
includes two shades 50% & 75%
Available on the Marketplace

Koffin Nails - Astralia Stiletto HUD 
Murderous Metallic

mia dress long

Greta heels ~ Maitreya v2

Compatible nails system

Eris Earrings

[Mello]
Forget It
Mello is closed at this time. 
Let's hope they come back!

Truly sensual decadence in every corner of Corruption


No comments:

Post a Comment