Monday, July 17, 2017

Black Magic at The Darkness Chamber Fair


The Darkness Chamber Fair 
Black Magic
July 1-22


Morning lovelies!  Hope your weekend was fabulous, I spent some more time working with some items from the Darkness Chamber Fair. Gotta say there is so much good stuff!  But there always is at this event. 
If you haven't been following the event's Flickr go take a peekie at it here: TDCF Flickr Pool
or on Facebook here: TDCF Facebook

While I was working on this post Bcreative from Dark Passions sent me a sneakie peek at her latest design, now me being me I pretty much had a lil fit til she sent them to me early.  Gawd, I love my sponsors. I really, really do! I don't have many but that's really because to me they are all more than just a box a week and a logo on my blog. They are the people who inspire me to do my best for them. They have become friends on so many levels, as have some of my fellow bloggers I work with. I just love them all!
But wait, back to the Koffin Nails, This set is called Sirens Call and you will have to run over to Genre to grab them. They really are super pretty. 

Yes, I am still wearing my Kimmy shape from Pin Up. I tweak the body a bit here and there, but I have not touched the face at all. It's really pretty so there is no need to. Be sure to check out her new store, same location just a new store. It looks lovely and there are always some great deals on clothes, tattoos and sweet lil sexy things!

Ok enough with the blah blah blah, go shop!
Links are below.






July 1 - July 22

Witchy Choker
Includes color HUD

Mystic Brujah Maxi Skirt

Backless Tie Black Magic2

Runes Tattoo

Sponsor Items
Koffin Nails - Sirens Claws
Available at Genre

Kimmy Shape 
For Catwa Kimberly Bento

Location



Finishing Touches
Darcey Eyes (Fatpack)

Cross Earring 

"Macabre" Pose Set 
Avaible at Somber

 Lake

Immortal Skin Applier - Catwa Bento Head

Kimberly Bento Mesh Head

Lara Mesh Body w/ Hands and Feet 



No comments:

Post a Comment