Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Blue Has Fallen From The Sky

The blue has fallen from the sky
And it has cast it's hue
Over my heart
The blue that once did cover the sky
Controls my every thought
Exposing every lie
~Lyrics from Blue by Human Drama




Although Christmas is now past us, we still have plenty of time to enjoy the beauty of winter in SL. It's a time to embrace the icy cool tones of the season and of course my favorite designers are making it easy for you with this season's releases.

My dress is from DeadPool Fashion. Not only does it include Lola appliers, but it comes with a HUD allowing you to choose between 8 different colors. And all this for 99L!

As always I am wearing Koffin Nails from Dark Passions. These lovely Iced French tips have three skin tones and four tip color choices to pick from all on one HUD. They go perfectly with this dress, don't you think?

My eyes are yet another lovely shade from VerseEye. I promise you that whatever look you have in mind VerseEye has the perfect eye for you. With VerseEye each eye set always comes complete with multiple mesh sizes (including petites) and system eyes as well. 

Mystic Canvass.....mmm wonderful, beautiful perfection for your pixels. There is a reason why I keep using the same MC skins over and over. I friggen LOVE them! Dante does too. Wander through our blog and you will see just how versatile they really are. Then go take a hop over to the main store and grab yourself one or two. Don't worry about appliers they are included. 

Mucho thank yous to the above amazing and wonderful Second Life designers. Their continued support and friendship means the world to me. 



~ Featured Items ~
Dress :DEADPOOL: Christel Dress w/ Color HUD Available on the Marketplace
Skin: [MC] Dedra Peachy D-Cup Black Lip
Eyes: VerseEye - Rhythm - Cyan Available on the Marketplace
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Iced French Tip

~ Additional Items ~
Hair: Truth Hair Neria - variety pack
Necklace: [Simple Things] Snowflake Necklace Avail for 12L on Marketplace
Ring: *:CPD:* Ice Queen Simple Ring Avail as a dollarbie on Marketplace
Ring: (Yummy) Dark Elemental Rings
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High




So many years ago I would often find myself sitting on the floor of various clubs in and around Hollywood just in awe of the melodic sounds of this amazing band.  I can't even explain to you how lovely those nights were. They were truly blissful evenings that warmed my soul.
You can see more about Human Drama here:
&

Human Drama ~ Blue 



No comments:

Post a Comment