Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Mischief


So many years ago when I was a fashionably challenged noob I was hanging out on the docks of the Tiny Empires kingdom I belonged to. My dear friend Stephanie Almodovar suddenly jumped up and said "come with me you need a real skin and I am going to buy you one."  With that she TP'd away  and my limo was quick to follow. Little did I know I was headed into one of the coolest stores on the grid. A store that made my goth heart swoon. I had landed in Nomine!  And I was forever changed for it. I have to say thank you to Stephy for her kindness in buying me that awesome vamp skin, and for being one of the many who helped me when I was a noob.  Steph you are still missed everyday!

I spent many days in Nomine just browsing all the fabness and imagine that somehow someday I too might be able to pull off some of those amazing looks.

I know my story is not unique, Munch was one of our early visionaries and design queens. She helped pave the way for today's designers. For that we should all be grateful.  Now take your grateful lil selves down to HorrorFestive and shop!  There are just a couple more days to grab up all the ghoulie goodness.  Show your appreciation to Munch as help this worthwhile event raise up some money to help her fight. If you need more info read back on our earlier posts for more details regarding Munch and Horrorfestive 2014.









~*~*~*~ ITEMS AVAILABLE AT HORRORFESTIVE ~*~*~*
Antlers: ::Squeek!:: festive antlers- bloody (bone)
Sweater: Demotik: Holiday Cropped Turtleneck Sweater (Includes color / pattern HUD)
Skirt: Demotik:  Foresaken Highwaisted Brocade Skirt Fitted Mesh (Includes color HUD)
Polish: DP - Koffin Nails - Bloody Snowday - Charity Item - 100% proceeds will benefit MunchFlower Zaius
Screen: *~*HopScotch*~* Christmas Visitors Room Divider Charity Item - 100% proceeds will benefeit MunchFlower Zaius
Tree: {Electric Muse} Christmas with the Devil - Poisoned Purple, blinking
Gifts / Santa bag: *~*HopScotch*~* Santa's Clawy Helper Charity Item - 50% proceeds will benefeit MunchFlower Zaius
Elves:
[LJ] Krampus Elf - Pelz Charity Item - 100% proceeds will benefeit MunchFlower Zaius
[LJ]  Krampus Elf - Bart
[LJ]  Krampus Elf - Klaub




Skin: [MC] Alina -Peachy D-Cup Dark Brow
Eyes: VerseEye - Rhythm - Cyan Available on the Marketplace
Lips: [mock] May LipColor [Twine]
Hair: Truth Hair Neria
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Shoes: Reign.- MaryJanes- Black



No comments:

Post a Comment