Friday, February 14, 2020

Under my Umbrella




Happy Valentine's Day Darklings.
Such a day for love, such a day for a bit of blood too!
Keeping this short as my head is screaming at me and my bed is calling me.
Details and links are below the designer's ads. 
Happy Heart Day!









Necrosis
Items available at Necrosis until Feb 16.

Misschevious  
Every Rose Has A Thorn
Includes the Rose, face and body applier HUDS

+FATHER+ 
Humanoid Eyes - All - Omega HUD


Sponsor Items

Dark Passions 
Koffin Nails - Witchy Lovespell
XOXO Hunt Prize
Hurry Ends Feb 16!
Find all the details on their website. XOXOHunt


Glamistry 
Heels PF1045
Includes a customization HUD

Extra Poses
Goth Girl
I used my bento hand animations to help with holding the umbrella

Finishing Touches

TRUTH 
Eternity

Art&KO 
Rain out of love GACHA - Red umbrella

Valentina E. 
Victoria Blouse / Dress -  Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment