Sunday, August 11, 2019

Bewitching Moments and Mystical Markets







Hello Darklings, I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I've tried to find some time to relax with a bit of shopping at the Mystical Market from Dark Passions Events. I picked up this wonderful outfit from zOOm while I was there. I love that it was a full outfit all in one purchase, totally easy peasy! Some makeup and a lil collar from Spookshow, a quick manicure from Dark Passions will finish off this look that includes my fave tattoo from Psycho Barbie and these pretty peepers from Father. Now I am all ready for an afternoon of feeling zen doing yoga in my graveyard garden. The pose set from Extra does come with a yoga mat but I found that a tomb works just as well for me.  
Don't they always?
Of course all your shopping links are below the creator's ads.
Happy Zenning














The following items can be found at:
Mystical Market
August 2-14, 2019

polish.
Dark Passions 
Koffin Nails - Bats At Dusk

outfit.
zOOm 
Amoret Set w/
Tshirt Includes design HUD
Thong
Leg Straps
Sneakers Pair

Macabre Beauty Sponsors
tattoo.
+Psycho Barbie+ 
[Made In Hell Tattoo] Omega HUD

Spookshow 
make-up.
Witchcraft Collar - white
collar.
Hecate Shadow - Catwa

poses.
-Extra Poses- 
Visit their MarketPlace while the store is moving. 
Relaxation Set
Namaste 1 & Stretchy 1
Wonder 2

Macabre Beauty Faves
eyes.
+FATHER+ 
Mother Pearl Eyes Omega HUD

hair.
Lamb. 
Bliss


No comments:

Post a Comment