Saturday, July 13, 2019

Time to Paws




Hello darklings, I thought I would take a minute to pause for some sweet treats. Yes, I know this post is dripping with sweetness, from the paw print goodies from MuggleBorn to the unicorn polish from Dark Passions it is filled with fabness. Let's not forget pretty poses from Extra and these eyes from Father... eyes I should mention are extra sweet because they are a store gift. Have you visited Father yet?  You really should, trust me go visit Father.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet today, all your links are below. 
Happy Shopping!



Sponsor Items
outfit.
+MuggleBorn+ 
Kitty Hoody
Katie Jodpus
Available at MadPea's Pet Friends Fair
June 30 - July 20

polish.
Dark Passions 
Koffin Nails - Pure Unicorn Love
Available at Gloss
July 13 - July 31

poses.
EXTRA Poses
Hello Beautiful Bento Pose
Wonder Bento Pose

Macabre Favorites
eyes.
+FATHER+ 
White Mother Pearl Eyes
Omega HUD
Store Gift - just one of many amazing gifts from Father. 

Finishing Touches
hair.
Lamb.
Bliss - Pastels

shoes.
REIGN.
Chuckies



No comments:

Post a Comment