Sunday, May 19, 2019

Wanna Cyber?






Hello beauties!
Have you made it to the Cyber Fair yet? It is seriously amazing on so many levels. Some of our favorite designer friends are at this event with some out of this world designs.
The Emotech Lens from Astara is really something. It's an accessory for your avatar but it's also this cool lil communication device. If you look closely at the lens you will see it has the ability to display various designs you trigger with gestures. How fun is that? So essentially you can wear your emotions on your eye! Not only does it change it's emoji design but it comes with a wonderful HUD allowing you to customize it to your hearts content. Scroll down after the vendor ads to see a few color variations I did via the hud. 
Seriously this is a truly unique accessory that will just love.
Also at the Cyber Fair is Psycho Barbie with two new jackets. The CyberPunk jacket includes both materials and non materials versions and each comes with a design HUD allowing you to choose between three different designs for the back, each with six colors to choose from. In addition the materials version allows you to choose between 10 highlight colors, so seriously there is infinite possibilities on this set. 
Between the Emotech Lens from Astara and the Cyberpunk jacket from Psycho Barbie I may have been lost in trying out a gazillion color combos. 
Let's talk Koffins (one of my favorite subjects) specifically Koffin Nails from Dark Passions. The "Oil Spill" set currently available at the Curves event and it is stunning. With multiple shades included I was seriously challenged to pick one I liked best. You need to see these first hand, my images do not do them justice. I do believe this will be my new favorite set of Koffin Nails!
I have been waiting for an excuse to use my Briana boots from Moda again. These boots are fierce, I love that metal cap on the heel. Of course there is a big fat HUD included so you can mix and match to go with any outfit. 
I dug through my Extra poses knowing full well I had one that would work for this post, and of course I did, although it's from a past hunt. Did you know that Extra is part of The Saturday Sale most weeks? Not only can you keep up with the newest releases, the fab hunts Extra is in, but you can also get a group discount on all pose purchases when you join the store group. Be sure to stop in and join and check out the store gifts too!
Ok I  think I have made this post long enough. Vendor ads are below in addition to a couple of collages showing you the colors on the Emotech Lens and the CyberPunk jackets. All shopping links are down there as well.
Happy Shopping!










Featured Item
eyewear.
Astara
EmoTech Lens
Available at the Cyber Punk Fair 
May 4-25, 2019

Macabre Beauty Sponsors 
jacket.
+Psycho Barbie+ 
[CyberPunk Jacket - Materials] 
HUD
Available at the Cyber Punk Fair 
May 4-25, 2019

polish.
Dark Passions
Koffin Nails - Oil Spill
Available at Curves
May 3-24, 2019

boots.
[MODA]
Briana Work Boots
Includes the MODA customization HUD

pose.
Extra
Self Love

Finishing Touches
pants.
Blueberry
Aria - Stylized Pants
Blueberrybooty version worn

hair.
Wasabi Pills
Jen Mesh Hair
Lubar Ombre




No comments:

Post a Comment