Sunday, April 21, 2019

Moonlight by the Shore






Beautiful darklings, I hope you are all well and happy. I am so crazy happy right now. Look at my face, do you see my tattoo?  I love it so much!  So very much. The amazing Veertje Fhang the beautiful mind behind Beauty of Darkness, made that for me. Ok well for all of us, but me first! This wonderful face applier also comes with tattoo layers for the system types. You can pick from three colors each with a choice of darkness. Guen's Crosses are already available on the marketplace and in the main store. Did I mention I love these?
So I have a little bit of everybody in this post. From the bikini with the mostest from MuggleBorn, the latest polish appliers from Dark Passions, and a bouquet of beauty in the form of a deadly rose tattoo from WitchCraft. These looks will have you ready for a moonlight stroll by the water's edge.
Don't forget to stroll over to Extra to get in a little bit of Easter fun with the Extra Egg Hunt. Both of my poses in this post are included in the hunt, which runs until the end of the month. 
See my style info below for all the links to the stores, events and of course the hunt info and hints. 
Happy Hunting!






Macabre Beauty Sponsors

face tattoo.
.:Beauty of Darkness:.
Guen's Crosses - applier & tattoo layers included.
Includes multiple colors / versions
Also Available on the Marketplace

poses.
EXTRA
Hello Beautiful
Sunny Weather
Extra Egg Hunt April 21-30th
See the Flickr page for the hunt key and hints.
Extra on Flickr

bikini.
+MuggleBorn+
Brianna Bikini
It's from MuggleBorn so there is one for everybody, 
from girls - bois, they have you covered (or uncovered - the HUD let's you choose.)

nail polish.
Dark Passions
Koffin Nails - Black Essentials
Available at The Black Fair

tattoo.
[WitchCraft]
Death Roses Tattoo
Available at the Bodyfy Event

Finishing Touches
piercings.
-SU!-
Calavera Septum Piercing Silver
Piercing Set 05 Dimples

hair.
Wasabi
Rainbow - Lunar
gacha item

lipstick.
Izzie's
Catwa - Applier Dark Lip Tint Hud

shoes.
REIGN.
Chuckies






No comments:

Post a Comment