Monday, February 18, 2019

My Heart



Well we survived Valentine's Day! Some of us better than others, I am sure. My day was spent with Mr. Gothly-Raven and as always it was magical. That's the thing about SL, every now and then you find the magic, or in this case the one who makes it all feel magical again. I am beyond lucky to have this amazing man in my life.
I truly am. 
  

Speaking of magical fairy tales, the Jewel heels from Moda are fit for any princess at the ball. With perfectly classic lines, and both the heels and toes encrusted in gems they are pure beauty. The MODA customization hud is included and allows you so many options you will be able to use these shoes with every gown in your closet.  

Koffin Nails. Seriously one of my favorites lines of pixel products in all of SL. By now I know you are totally familiar with Koffin Nails from Dark Passions and you know that I never ever wear any other polish. I mean that. I don't just mean I never blog any other polish, nope I only wear the Koffin Nails appliers from Dark Passions. Why is that? Quality and designs. Ok and yeah maybe because they are my oldest sponsor, but seriously the quality is always flawless and the designs... there is always a perfect design or a perfect soild shade for every single look. If you aren't wearing Koffin Nails by now, you are so missing out. Seriously take a look at the set in this picture. Be Still My Heart is dark and lovely in all the right ways. The perfect way to wear your heart on your... nails.
Happy Shopping!
 
First image above is by the Mr. You can see his work on flickr. 



Macabre Beauty Sponsors
heels.
[MODA] 
Jewel Platforms
Includes the MODA customization hud.

polish.
Dark Passions 
Koffin Nails - Be Still My Heart
Available at The Secret Affair
Feb 5 - March 5, 2019

Finishing Touches
dress.
Kaithleen's 
Paula Dress with Sparkle - Black
Available at Fameshed

hair.
TRUTH 
Kaijah - Grayscale

jewelry.
Maxi Gossamer 
Necklace / Earrings - Juliet's Love heart
Available at C88

Dahlia 
Ring - Lancia

pose.
~X.T.C~ 
Fool me Once-Pose / prop set
Heart prop and knife prop included. 
However neither Mr. Gothly-Raven or his pose are included. 


No comments:

Post a Comment