Sunday, July 15, 2018

~ SkeleGuen ~


Hello Darklings!  Are you all surviving this heat? Goodness it's been so bad where I am, I guess that is why I have been a bad blogger lately, I think I am melting!
Can we please fast forward to Halloween with it's better weather and creepy decor galore? Sigh, if only, right?  Well, you can at least spend a day in a Haunted Cemetery in SL and hopefully forget the world is melting outside in rl. Opening July 15 is Masquerade Productions: Garden of Shadows Haunted Cemetery hunt!  With over 15 awesome designers offering lovely prizes and insanely discounted prices it sounds like the perfect way to spend a summer afternoon!

So I have something super special to show you on this post. Veertje the beauty of Beauty of Darkness has made some super fabulous earrings. And by fabulous I mean OMG! I have to tell you they are perfect! I mean HELLO they are big skulls! And they come with a texture HUD, what could be better than that? 
Ok I may be a bit biased because of the name.. maybe just a wee bit. But I really do love these earrings and I just know you will also. 

And what would any outfit be without sexy shoes? The Laura Heels from Moda are pretty darn sexy and of course they have a big color hud so these heels will go with all your summer dresses. 

It's summer for many of us and even in SL we tend to brighten up our colors a wee bit, a simple way to add a lil splash of color is the SummerTide Shine Koffin Nails polish set from Dark Passions. Dare I admit they I wear half of those colors in real life? This set is super pretty and will look great at the beach or in the pool, or even just wandering around an old mausoleum. 

Links are below, but you know that by now. 
Happy Hunting!



Sponsor Items
SkeleGuen Earrings
Color HUDs for body / hoop

Laura Heels
Includes a 36 color HUD
Maitreya ~ Slink ~ Belleza

Koffin Nails - Summertide Shine
For Slink ~ Maitreya ~ Omega
  
Masquerade Productions presents:
All images taken at the Cemetery.
For more info check out the Facebook page



Finishing Touches

Frock Dress - Black Maitreya

Mishi.

Stretched ears S2 Gold

Bento Piercing Set 03 Nose Rings Ink 
Ilienne Eye Makeup Catwa Applier
Darcey Eyes Catwa / Omega appliers

The Altered Series




No comments:

Post a Comment