Sunday, May 13, 2018

The Future Is At Hand







Mechanical. Bionic. Prosthetic. 
Amazing! 
All words to describe this stunning arm from Azoury. I am so crazy in love with this thing I feel I should warn you now that I will probably use it over and over again in my pics. See that's the thing about me, I totally think it's ok to repeat items in a look, I mean we do it in RL, right? So why not in SL? 
Oh yes, it's great to have all new items for every single outfit, but sometimes it's hard to pass up reusing items. Like my boots from MODA. With an awesome color HUD, allowing you to customize different parts of the boots to match your outfit, you will be sure to slip these on often. Hurry on over to The KINkY event to try the demo on and see just how amazing they look. 
W:6 has another slightly creepy make up at The Darkness Monthly Event. This makeup is available in more than one shade for Catwa, Lelutka, Omega and system layers.
I love seeing a bit of light in the dark, or shall we say some lighter designs on occasion from Beauty of Darkness, like the top I am wearing. It's from BoD so of course there are appliers for all the main bodies and system layers too. Lots of lovely lil details as always. Gotta love BoD!
Do you see that cross piercing on my chest? I've blogged it before, but I really do love it. It's from Lenore and it's actually a collar for those who chose to wear the RLV version (there is a non scripted version as well - which is perfect for those of us who just want the piercing.) It really is another favorite piece of mine. 
As always links are below.
Happy Shopping!

 




Sponsor Items
Don't speak my name
Catwa/ LeLutka / Omega appliers in 3 colors
Available now at The Darkness Monthly Event

From Hell Fishnet Top - white
Belleza / Slink / Maitreya / Omega / Classic Layers

Lamia Thigh High Boot
Includes 36 color HUD!
Available at KINkY until May 19th.


Finishing Touches
Wicked -Piercing/Collar - Onyx

The Freya Hair

Ephese Arm
Black / white versions included for Slink / Maitreya
Available at this round of Cosmopolitan

Milly - Leather Shorts - Maitreya

Hadria Eyes
Piercing Set 04 Nose Studs
Piercing Set 06 Septum & Snakebites

Slava Chains Silver

Immortal Skin Applier - Catwa Bento Head

Kimmy Shape for Catwa Kimberly

Kimberly Bento Mesh Head

Lara Mesh Body

All images taken at


No comments:

Post a Comment