Monday, February 13, 2017

Black Stone Heart

My heart is a black stone
A moon clad night come with my darkness
I come with this darkness
And go away white, go away white
                                            ~ Black Stone Heart - Bauhaus





Because not all of us embrace the day with white skirts and red heels, I thought I would show you a wicked lil bit of Valentine's Day fashion. Of course it includes all my usual loves, Dark Passions, Beauty of Darkness and The Little Bat. 
I do hope you all enjoy it.
You may have to hop around to a couple of events but as always your links are all below.
Happy Shopping!







SPONSOR ITEMS
Koffin Nails - Etched Hearts @ The Bodyfy Event
Available in SLink, Maitreya, Omega & FatPack HUDS
100L for the single body style HUDs and 275L for the FatPack HUD

 The Guardedness V2 Bodysuit 
Includes a fabulous applier HUD with every applier you could need.

Dahlia Wedges @ The Fetish Fair
Dark Heart Necklace @ Coven
Both items Include a color change HUD


Finishing Touches
Mila Brows / Black
Crula Eyeshadow / 2
Rina Eyeshadow / Black (dark)

Jeanne - Pastels @ Collabor88

Blinde Eyes - Pepper

Poses from the *Hollow Heart* set  B @ The Chapter Four

Location


Bauhaus - Black Stone Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment