Monday, July 11, 2016

I Melt With You

I'll stop the world and melt with you
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
There's nothing you and I won't do
I'll stop the world and melt with you








I have to say I absolutely fell in love with this mix and match set from Elysian. So sweet and sexy with so many cute colors to chose from. I had them on a couple of Belleza mesh bodies and my Slink Physique and they all fit wonderfully. You can snatch them up at this round of Suicide Dollz. 

Just as I was getting ready to take these pics, I got a Dark Passions blogger box delivered to my pixels.  Imagine my excitement when I opened up the box and found the perfect polish to complete my look.  Really, there is ALWAYS a perfect set of Koffin Nails for every ensemble, no matter the style or colors. There really is!

♥ On a more personal note, I want to say thank you to my wonderful and handsome friend Jaime for taking the time to be in these pictures with me. Not just for this, but for always taking the time. You came into my life in a rough patch and you didn't turn and walk away. You've stayed and proven to be my rock and my comfort. I am so lucky to call you friend (among other things.) So lucky to have you in my life. ♥


Featured Items
Alisia Chiffon Top - Dandelion
Macie Panties - Blue -  Physique
Available at Suicide Dollz  

Koffin Nails - Feather Flair
Available at Mesh Body Addicts
 Price: 100L - Singles - Slink, Maitreya & Omega
    Price 275L  - FatPack


Additional Items
Empty

Pearl Porcelain

Serenade - Violet

FATElashes v2.0
Available on The Marketplace

Sugar Heart - Short

Bijou Collection - Silver Ring - Moonstone

Globe Ring Small 

Forsythia 
Available at We Love RP

RK Poses
From this moment - Group gift

Location



Modern English ~ I Melt With You




No comments:

Post a Comment