Saturday, April 16, 2016

I and Love And You

That woman she's got eyes that shine.
Like a pair of stolen polished dimes.
She asked to dance and I said it's fine.
I'll see you in the morning time.
Ah Brooklyn, Brooklyn take me in.
Are you aware the shape I'm in?
My hands they shake, my head it spins.
Ah Brooklyn, Brooklyn take me in.
Three words that became hard to say.
I and love and you.
                           ~ The Avett Brothers





All your store and event landmarks are at the end - be sure to scroll down!
Thank you for looking!

Hello ghoulies!  Don't I have a cute lil look for you today?  I so love when my fave designers all have pieces that go together so well!
  The skirt and bustier are part of Petite Mort's Satin Garden collection over at the Dreams Gacha Event.  The collection includes 14 common pieces and 3 rare super pretty floral dresses. Dante blogged both HERE and HERE.  Take a peek, stunning huh?  And yes I meant both the clothes and Dante.
Oh I should mention only 50L a pull on that gacha!

I'm loving this necklace from HollyWeird. With the color HUD it is super versatile.  I may have squealed when I unpacked this.  I really do love it!  It's over at the BODFY event with another super cute necklace.

So a lil over a week ago I stumbled upon some super cute ballerina flats from a kinda big name designer (think red soles.)  Well I just had to have some too, so I very sweetly suggested to the mastermind of DeadPool that I though others might like them as well.  And here we have them ladies!  They are a Full Perm Mesh so if you have a favorite designer that you think needs to see them be sure to send them a link to take a peek.

I love the fact that no matter the look I can always dig through my Dark Passions - Koffin Nails stash and find a perfect polish.  I know a lot of folks think she just offers the gothy delights we love her so much for, but Bcreative Wilde makes sure that when we do want to clean up she has our mani / pedi's covered. No matter the style I always find a set of Koffin Nails to complete my look.  








Macabre Beauty's Beloved Sponsors

Cream tulle skirt 
Peach satin bustier 
Available at the Dreams Gacha Event


.HollyWeird.
Lutana .Celestial Necklace. w/ HUD
Available at the  BODYFY event

Dancer - Nude
Limited Edition FULL PERM MESH
Available on the Marketplace

Koffin Nails -  Bed Of Roses

Serenade - Brown
Available on the Marketplace


Finishing Touches

Date Night Past Arcade item

Candy - America 

Globe Ring Large 

Location
3D Art Sim LEA22

I and Love and You ~ The Avett Brothers

1 comment: