Sunday, September 6, 2015

Wash Day!

 



Did ya get over to the Wash Cart Sale yet?  The super cute jeans and top I am wearing from Petite Mort are there for 10L each!  Yes T-E-N Lindens.  How crazy cool is that?  Ya gotta go now because the sale ends today.

While you are out and about go grab the Pentacle Passions - Pastel at Alchemy. This lovely set from Dark Passions - Koffin Nails is sale priced at 80L during the event which runs until Sept 20. 

So I know you have heard The Arcade is in session, but have you seen the awesome hairs from Lamb?  OMG I love Lamb... just love that store heaps and tons.  My fantabolous Wifey, Dante braved the opening day of the event to get the Lamb hairs (ok and a few other things too, but she knew I was dying for the hairs.) This is one gacha machine ya really can't lose on as these hairs are all wonderful. 








No comments:

Post a Comment