Saturday, April 4, 2015

Take Me To Church


I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good god let me give you my life
                                                           ~Take me to church by Hozier



How cute is this dress done up a bit more rocker in style?  I am so loving it! It takes me back to my youth and my endless mischief on the streets of Hollywood. There was nothing I loved more than live music.  The clubs of Hollywood were my church and I worshiped there every chance I got. I saw some bands that became big, some that could have become big and many that should have been even bigger.  I remember getting dressed for the shows each night, it was all about the attitude... and the hot boots!  Absolutely had to have hot boots! 
All the info is below, grab a limo and and indulge a bit.



~ Featured / Sponsor Items ~

Dress: LRD Lovely Dress - Includes color change HUD. Currently available at SNEAK PEEK
Boots: :DEADPOOL: STOMPED  Available at the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Shades of Red Gradients
Skin: [MC] Dedra Peachy D-Cup Black Lip
Eye: FIX8 - Flight - Also available on Marketplace. Try the demo here.


~ Additional Items ~

Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Faux Dreads - The End Available at The Fantasy Collective 
Brows: .ARISE. Soft Brows Tintable
Lashes: .ARISE. Eyelashes No. 2
Scars: Corvus : Cheek Scars
Tattoo: Corvus : Dead Tattoo
Tattoo: LP  Fetish Queen
Earrings: ^^Swallow^^ Skully Earring Black  
Septum Piercing: POMPOSITY - Skull nose piercing
Necklace: Obscure - Cross Necklace Dark Steel
Bracelet:Pure Poison - Stacked Bracelets 1 - Black & Silver
Ring:POMPOSITY  - Petite Skull Ring 
Ring: {FORMANAILS}Brassknuckles -BLACK- Currently Available at WEIB Sales Room
Stockings: [ abrasive ] Frail Fishnet Tights - Low - Currently Available at Suicide Dollz
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Poses: All poses from Bounce This Poses


~ Location ~
All images taken on location at the beautiful Hesperia Templemore Sim
Be sure to check out their Facebook page to keep up to date about upcoming live music events. This sim is so much fun to explore, so many lovely lil nooks hidden away.  Each one more magical than the next.

Sergei Polunin dances to "Take me to Church" by Hozier


No comments:

Post a Comment