Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Sky is a Hazy Shade of Winter


Time, time, time, see what's become of me
While I looked around 
For my possibilities 
I was so hard to please
But look around, leaves are brown
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter.





Hello ghoulie friends. I just have a quick post for you today. Keeping it short and sweet, but hopefully helping you look wonderfully sexy. I know Dante already told you about the fab event Sneak Peek which runs until Dec. 5, 2014 in her latest couple of blogs (I Hit The Bullseye  & She's The Face On The Radio) but here I am with yet another lil number from the event. This outfit includes the heels and the cute little handbag as well, all perfectly coordinated to match. All for one low price!  You can't beat that!

If you read my posts often you know by now my eyes are VerseEye, my nails are Dark Passions - Koffin nails and my skin is Mystic Canvass. All the details and links are listed below (as always.)

*FEATURED ITEMS*
Outfit: WTB * CLAIR CIPRIA outfit - exclusive for SNEAK PEEK Additional colors available.
Eyes: VerseEye - Rhythm - Maple Available on the Marketplace.
Skin: [MC] Dedra Peachy D-Cup Black Lip Includes a heap of appliers.
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Iced French Tips


*ADDITIONAL ITEMS SHOWN*  
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma [w/o headband]
Earrings: -UtopiaH- Black Spiked Hoops 
Scars: Corvus Cheek Scars
Bracelets: TS-Bracelet -Andrea (Included in the Andrea outfit)
Tattoo: :Little Pricks:Fetish Queen
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Poses: -.label motion.- Gayle Pose HUD


The Bangles Hazy Shade of Winter



All images taken at the * L'Arc-en-Ciel * Winterfall sim



No comments:

Post a Comment