Monday, June 2, 2014

My Name is Calypso

 My name is Calypso
My garden overflows
Thick and wild and hidden
Is the sweetness there that grows
My hair it blows long
As I sing into the wind
My name is Calypso


Words elude me today, I shall let the pictures speak for me.



*FEATURED ITEMS*
Eyes -VerseEye- Calypso - Zooplankton - Mesh - MD 
Horns: *GFD* ~ Bone+Blood Horns {Original Mesh} /w Resize. May Horror Haute limited edition color.
Skin: [MC] Xen Pale D-Cup Group Gift 
Eyeliner: ~*Souzou Eien*~ Main Store*~ Wicked Goth Eyeliner (Red) May Horror Haute (pack includes 9 colors of liner) HURRY THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE!
Corset: :DEADPOOL: HATE CORSET - BLACK At the Krave Risque event going on now until June 15.
Polish: DP - Koffin Nails - Shades of Red Gradients 


*ADDITIONAL ITEMS SHOWN*  
Hair: little bones. Moon Child 
Necklace: DRD - Skeletonhands 



Lyrics from Suzanne Vega ~ Calypso




No comments:

Post a Comment