Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Oh, You Were A Vampire

Oh, you were a vampire
And baby I'm the walking dead
Oh, you were a vampire
And baby I'm the walking dead.

I've got the ways and means
 To New Orleans
I'm going down by the river
Where it's warm and green
I'm gonna have a drink and walk around
I got a lot to think about.
~lyrics from Bloodletting by Concrete Blonde






There is still time to make it over to this month's round of Horror Haute and grab yourself some vampy goodness like this lovely dress from Insanity Inc. INS INC is a new designer to join the HH monthly event and with this round they not only offer this perfect dress / corset combo but also a matching men's outfit. You can pop on over to the HH Skybox to see the men's outfit. In addition to the dress at HH you can find my eye shadow and lipstick both at the event. Of course all the HH items are totally killer deals! *ok yes that is sooo cheesy but it's past this vamp's bedtime, I get loopy once the sun comes up!*
 
If you look closely you will see I accessorized with some more awesome items from The Bloody Horror Fair which is totally lag free at this point. So hop on over and get your hands dirty shopping all the bloody mess!
 
When it comes right down to it, you really need "good bones" to look good. If you have peeked at many of our blogs you know by now our "bones" almost always include Mystic Canvass,  VerseEye  & Dark Passions ~ Koffin nails. These brands (along with DeadPool Fashions) really are our bones. They are the brands we stand behind and who have stood behind us for so very long. We love the designers and we love their designs just as much. I feel so lucky to have them all as sponsors and most importantly as friends.
 
Today's eyes are some of my fave's from VerseEye. I just love the black endless depths of them. They truly help finish that dark look so well.

Did you know that over at Dark Passions there is a whole assortment of more basic nail polishes for those days when you just need a simple bit of color? Today I have on the red / black gradients. Like the ViZiX eyes from VerseEye they are truly one of the go to items in my inventory.

My skin... *swoon* Each new skin from Mystic Canvass leave me saying "I am never taking this one off" and well the Dedra skin is no exception to that rule. I was so happy to see it released in my fave shade, Peachy is really the perfect shade of pale. I did add a bit of make up from HH to it today, which is always a nice way to change up a beloved skin. There are so many appliers available for Dedra, I truly may never have to take it off again (well at least until the next new MC skin.)



*FEATURED ITEMS*
Eyes - VerseEye  - VerseEye - ViZiX 2 - Midnight Available on the Marketplace.
Polish: DP - DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Shades of Red Gradients.
Skin: [MC] Dedra Peachy D-Cup Black Lip NEW RELEASE!!!
Dress: INS INC Dark Duet Ladies Dress and Corset. Currently Available at Horror Haute until Oct 31.
Necklace: [LDP] Bones. Available at The Bloody Horror Fair.
Headband: ::Axix:: Macabria Hairband + Chains [Red] Available at The Bloody Horror Fair.
Eye shadow: SKBW Vampire Eyeshadow. Currently Available at Horror Haute until Oct 31.
Lipstick: ~SongBird~ Messy Eater - Just A Sip. Currently Available at Horror Haute until Oct 31.
Hand Tattoo: !TLB - Bats. Available at The Bloody Horror Fair.



*ADDITIONAL ITEMS SHOWN*  
Hair: +Spellbound+ Velvet // Black White Dipdye from the TAG Gacha event.
Earrings: [ S H O C K ] Graceful Death Earrings 
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Poses: ::Axix:: LadyCrow. Available at The Bloody Horror Fair.



All images taken at Done Wiv A Twist Estate






No comments:

Post a Comment