Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's a bloody good time!

Hello again lovely ghoulies. I hope your October is getting along wonderfully and is filled with lots of haunting fun!  So many wonderful events around SL right now it's kinda mind boggling!

Does my setting look familiar to you?  I need to say I totally hijacked it from Mildread Gloom. See Millie and Dante and I all live together and I totally admit I am that annoying room mate who gets into the others stuff. But how can I not?  Look at this setting Millie put together.. no really go look on HER blog, way better shots there of her fabness! Shhh!! Don't tell Millie on me ok!
http://dementeddollie.blogspot.com/






Most of what you see on me here is from The Bloody Horror Fair. You really need to get by that event, it's HUGE! I am loving all the amazing stuff to be seen there. My outfit comes from ::Tabou Irresistible::  and includes the leggins, tank top, arm warmers, eye make up, machete belt and spike headband. I am wearing the rust version but it is also available in black.
The awesome skele hands are from [LDP] L'Douce Push and are actually part of a complete Accessory set called Angel de la Muerte. The set includes a bone halo, bone choker. this bone bra and death angel wings. You can see them all pictured here.

I know it's a bit hard to see in these shots but I am wearing the much anticipated new skin from Mystic Canvass called Dedra.  As always it is stunning and you can look forward to seeing it quite often on my pixels. Lara has done an amazing job and worked so hard to get heaps of appliers available for you as well.
This lovely Ouija Board nails set from Dark Passions - Koffin Nails is currently available at the Cosmetics Fair this round. There are a handful (yes I know that's bad but I had to) of designs on the HUDS which you can peek at here.
My spooky peepers are the Blood Lust eyes from VerseEye. When you pop over to his Marketplace page be sure to look around, there really are quite a few spooky eye available from VerseEye.  And as always the pack includes a variety of sizes and types, from system eyes to mesh and even sizes for petites as well. 



*FEATURED ITEMS*
Eyes - VerseEye  - Blood Lust Marketplace.
Polish: DP - Ouija Board - Available at The Cosmetic Fair.
Skin: [MC] Dedra Peachy D-Cup Black Lip NEW RELEASE!!!
Outfit: ::TI:: Bloody Horror Outfit - Available at The Bloody Horror Fair.
Skele bra: [LDP] Bones Bra - Available at The Bloody Horror Fair.
Tattoo: elska - These old bones - Available at The Bloody Horror Fair.
Knife: .DirtyStories Halloween Lollipop - Available at The Bloody Horror Fair.


*ADDITIONAL ITEMS SHOWN*  
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Baron Hair  - Solstice
Cheek Scars: Corvus : Cheek Scars
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High



No comments:

Post a Comment