Sunday, February 9, 2020

The Beautifully Dead


Images taken at Necrosis

Greetings Beautiful Ones!
I'm back with another lovely item from the Necrosis Event. This time it's this wonderful nail applier set from G.I.N
Oh you haven't heard of G.I.N yet? Well if you like creepy items you will love her designs. She has the Gravely Love set at Necrosis and if you wander down to the far end of the street outside the event you will even find a lil store with a few more of her designs.  I'm telling ya, watch this brand, Ginblosom has some awesome items coming at G.I.N.  All with the beautifully dead in mind.
Links are below after the ads. 
Happy Shopping


Featured Item
polish.
G.I.N 
Gravely Love 
Nail Appliers for Maitreya 
Available at Necrosis 

Sponsor Items
tattoo.
+Psycho Barbie+ 
Made In Hell Tattoo
Omega HUD

earrings.
Spookshow 
Abyss Hoops 
Metals / Gem HUD

Finishing Touches
hair.
Navy+Copper 
Kaylee

piercings.
Suicidal Unborn
Calavera Septum Piercing Silver
Piercing Set 05 Dimples

dress.
Dead Dollz 
Goode Dress

heels.
Phedora 
Jennifer heels
Images taken at Necrosis



No comments:

Post a Comment