Sunday, April 14, 2019

May the geek be sexy


Top pic by Asbjorn Raven



Did you see the new trailer? Of course I am speaking about "Star Wars Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker." Oh I admit I cried at seeing Leia. She was my first idol, as a little girl all I wanted to be when I grew up was Princess Leia. To be honest I am not sure if I will ever outgrow that fantasy.  So when the I see super sexy Star Wars related items in SL I may get a wee bit excited. You can find the Rebeca from W:6 top at The Geek Fair. It includes a texture HUD, but I of course only had eyes for the Star Wars designs.  Seriously how cute is this top?
If you hurry you can still make it to The Bunny Hop Hunt which ends today April 14. Extra has a few pose / pose sets there for you to find. Take a look at the Extra page on Flickr for more details.
MMMMODA, that's what I am saying about these uber sexy heels.  They are just MMMM but then again aren't all the heels from MODA? Of course they include the fabulously large color HUD that we totally count on from MODA.  
A huge thank you to Asbjorn for his help with this post. When I saw the top from W:6 I just knew I needed a bit of a twist on a Star Wars look. Of course he did not hesitate to put on a stormtrooper helmet and he even set up the back drop for me. Then when RL work got a bit hectic he snapped a handful of pics of the two of us for this post.  If it wasn't for him this post would not have happened. I can't wait for us to do another pic or two with a SW theme. We already have one in the planning!
As always shopping links are after the vendor ads. 

May The Force Be With You







Macabre Beauty Sponsors
top.
W:6 
rebeca geek top
Available at The Geek Fair

shoes.
[MODA] 
Carrie Boots
Includes the MODA Color HUD

poses.
Extra
Excitement - Couples pose
Available at the main store
Warmer Weather
Available at The Bunny Hop Hunt  ends April 14TH!


Finishing Touches
hair.
TRUTH 
Panny

panties.
Ricielli 
Morja Lingerie Panties

stockings.
.:villena:. 
Fishnet Applier

nails.
Astralia 
Compatible nails system





No comments:

Post a Comment