Monday, December 17, 2018

Winter Visions

                                                                                 Images by Asbjorn Raven   

Good morning beautiful darklings. Are you enjoying the chill in the air that is December for most of us? While I complain in RL if it gets below 60 degrees I do so love the look of winter in SL. There is something magical about the frosty tones of winter and the sparkle of the holiday season.  Be sure to take a visit to the winter area at Corruption. It is a lovely mix of whimsy and elegance as only Corruption can be. 
No matter how cold it gets some of us girls do still love our sexy heels. This beautiful pair is from MODA and you can find them at the Kinky event which is going on now. 
Did you miss the snowbound hunt? Sadly I did too. I have heard rumor that Dark Passions may have the polish sets at the main store / sim for some hunting fun. I now sure if this is true or just a rumor but even if they are not out the Winter's Hollow event from Dark Passions has begun and it is well worth the visit to see all the beautiful exclusives and search for the event's hunt items. Check at the landing spot (link below) for hunt info. 
My last featured bit of this post is yet another sexy bento pose from Extra. Be sure and join the store group to keep up to date on sale items and events. They often participate in The Saturday Sale so you can find some fabulous deals. With a great selection of singles, couples, friends and sexy poses Extra will surely has some you love. 
I do owe a huge thank you to my dear Asbjorn Raven for shooting these pics for me. He is just so much better at lighting a scene than I am. You can see his other images at his flickr.
As always links are below.
Happy Shopping!


Macabre Beauty 
Sponsor Items
shoes.
[MODA]
Shivani Heels
Currently available at Kinky
Includes the wonderful MODA customization HUD

polish.
Dark Passions
Koffin Nails - Next Winter
Be sure to check out Dark Passions Events "Winter's Hollow"

pose.
Extra
That Girl Bento Pose

Finishing Touches
hair.
TRUTH
Teila
Group gift

lingerie.
Ricielli
Kelley Sleepwear

coat.
Kaithleen's
Boudoir Fur Coat Maitreya Cream
Older gacha item.

location.
Corruption

This final image is from me. I always enjoy seeing the difference two photographers have in their images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment