Friday, September 8, 2017

Pale in the Moonlight




All images taken at the +Psycho Barbie+  main store.

Hello darklings!  Yes, I am back.  My apologies for so much time between posts, but I have been plagued with technical difficulties.  Can you believe I went over 3 weeks with no Internet? Which of course meant no SL, so no playing pixel dress up for me!  It's taken me a bit to get caught up with things, I feel like I missed so much but here we are and today I am bringing you a ton of pale sexy goodness. 
How sexy is the latex dress from Pin Up? It's so daring and naughty, ya gotta love it.  The outfit does include some lovely heels but I chose to use these sexy thigh high lovelies from W:6, which are a group gift along with my tattoo and a few other items. There is a small join fee but so so worth it!
Now we all know I am a bit shy and since I needed to cover up my bits I thought this harness set from Psycho Barbie was perfect, even if I only used panties. The set is omega and includes multiple colors so I am sure I will be using this again often.
Gawd I love the Astralia add on nails so much and seriously and giddy over the fact Dark Passions is now doing polish Huds for them. Koffin Nails for Astralia Stiletto nails, it really doesn't get much better than this!
Did you see that Suicidal Unborn has a new bento piercing set at The Chapter Four? The set also includes a nose ring which is not pictured here. I love the lil nose studs, I may become attached to them!
Recently a few people have asked about good sources for unique bento poses, and I keep sending them to Reve Obsura. I am just really loving their poses, they really do have a feeling of life to them. I always look forward to seeing what their latest release is.
As always all your shopping links follow after the Macabre Beauty sponsor's ads. 







[Hex Harness Set] 
Omega multi color HUD

Koffin Nails - Shattered Dreams
Astralia Stiletto HUD

See Now Tattoo 
Amelie Heels 
Group gifts - 50L join fee

Elle Dress Maitreya - Latex
 Available at The Grab Sales Event
Kimmy Shape 
for Catwa Kimberly Bento (body has been modified by me)
Available at the main store



Compatible nails system 
Skeleton hand + add on  and rings

Piercing Set 04 Labret 
Piercing Set 04 Nose Studs 
Available at the Sept round of Chapter Four at 50% off
Xenira Eyes - MOURN
Available at the main store

Heart Taker BENTO Pose 
Includes Mesh Dagger and Heart (only the heart shown)
Lush - BENTO pose
Bad Girl - Bento Pose

Empty 
Past gacha item

Immortal Skin Applier
For Catwa Bento Head and Maitreya Body

Kimberly Bento head

Mesh Body - Lara 




No comments:

Post a Comment