Monday, January 9, 2017

~ Let Me Sail ~

Let me sail, let me sail,
Let me crash upon your shore,
Let me reach, let me beach,
Far beyond the Yellow Sea. 

Sail away, sail away, sail away



So have you been to this round of The Darkness Chamber Fair yet?  It's going strong and as usual is filled with all kinds of creepy dark goodness. With this many dark style brands in one place you will find so many good things... so many! 

Part of what I love most about blogging for events is finding new brands and this round of The Darkness Chamber Fair is no exception. This round is the first event for The Natives. I am already in love with their style and really looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us. In addition to the clothing they also have their own blog which is rather delicious.  Be sure to take a peek when you get a chance! Creep Dolly Style  

So some rather exciting news for me here at Macabre Beauty, take a look over to the right... where my sponsors are. See anything new?  The Little Bat is now sponsoring my blog!  How amazingly cool is that? I'm super excited and want to thank my dear friend Shari of the Shari the Cat blog for sending my lil blog to Drusilla of !TLB. I am really looking forward to being part of this blog team. And with that I have to point out this oh so cute choker from !TLB. I swear I was clicking around that HUD forever there are just so many cute designs.  So loving it!  

You can pick up both the dress from The Natives and the choker from The Little Bat at The Darkness Chamber Fair. While you are there take a peek at Awear who, as always has a great selection at the event, including these socks which really are perfect for finishing up this lil look.    

Sometimes things just come together well, like this colorful and oh so gorgeous sim which is a great contrast to the outfit and when you add in the poses from Serendipity, it really holds true to their name. I love the beautiful, fluid whimsy to these pose sets and really just found them perfect in so many ways.  

Don't forget the beloved Dark Passions for your perfect polish set. The Shades of Purple set includes solids and ombres in both gloss and matte finishes. As always with the Koffin Nails from Dark Passions you can choose from specific HUDS for your body or grab a FatPack to have them all available at a discounted price. You can grab these at the main store along with many others in the "Shades of" series. 

Of course all your links are below.
Stay Dark!











Event Items


Goth Choker
With a HUGE texture HUD for the pendant

Creep Dolly Dress  
Includes Texture HUD

Into the darkness socks - bat

POSES
Losing Myself
Simplicity of Attitude



Sponsor Items

Koffin Nails - Shades of Purple v2

Paperdoll - milk




Extras

Vertigo - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric

Blinde Eyes - Pepper


Soft Brows
Lolla Eyeshadow / Grey
Depa Facetattoo

Mandala Earrings

Devil's Claw - Black

LOCATION

Enya - Orinoco Flow




No comments:

Post a Comment