Monday, August 22, 2016

It Doesn't Make Me Nervous

Uh-uh uh-uh uh-uh
I eat my dinner in my bathtub
Then I go to sex clubs
Watching freaky people getting it on
It doesn't make me nervous
If anything I'm restless
Yeah I've been around and I've seen it all
                                                Lyrics from "Habits" by Tove Lo





Sometimes all the perfect parts come together to make something lovely. I am absolutely in love with these delicious shorts from HollyWeird. They have such a vintage pin-up feel to them. And of course when ya think vintage, you have to think Petite Mort who just happens to have the perfect top to compliment the shorts, that is when you don't want to almost bare it all. In those moments the lovely pastie applier set from Delicatt has you covered.  
Add a lil polish from Dark Passions and you too will be ready for some sexy pics using one of the latest pose sets from MEOW Poses.
All your shopping details are after the designer's ads. 
Happy shopping!







Featured & Sponsor Items

Rox Ears 
Roberta Ivory Black Eyebrows
Roberta Lipstick Red Medium

Serenade - Brown
Available on the Marketplace

Cream wrap bikini top 
Fits Slink-Maitreya-Fitmesh-Classic in 10 colors to choose from for 120L each color
Available Aug. 17 - Sept. 10 at Tres Chic

Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Dominatrix - Gold (Silver also available)
100L - Singles - Slink, Maitreya & Omega or 275L - FatPack
Available Aug. 19 - Sept. 2 at the Fetish Fair 2016 

Marilyn .Shorts. // PHYSIQUE // Skulls
Available now - Aug. 27 at The Darkness Chamber Fair 

Pasties Gothic. - Slink applier
Available now - Aug. 27 at The Darkness Chamber Fair 

Bashful Pose Pack
Available on the Marketplace


Finishing Touches

Lady Stardust - Black beauty

Priest Tattoo Mark 

Wrapped Jewelry (necklace & bracelets) - Black

ANTHURIUM Heels

Location
A sex club where I can watch the freaky people


Habits covered by PostModern Jukebox w/ Haley Reinhart


 

No comments:

Post a Comment