Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Take My Doll

Take my doll put on her pretty clothes
Now don't you soil her dress
Now brush her hair, paint her lips like a rose
Now cover up your mess






I lost my doll I put on my pretty clothes
No, I won't soil my dress
I brush my hair, paint my lips like a rose
I cover up my mess
                                        ~Lyrics from Queen Adreena - FM Doll








Featured Items 

Dark Passions
Koffin Nails - Marbleized Pastels
Available at the Cosmetics Fair thru June 30


Never Skin Sheen-5 CL


Wendy
Full Perm mesh release available on The Marketplace


Mermaid .Bootie Shorts.
Available at Suicide Dollz thru July 1


More Goodies

Jayla [Group Gift]

Blinde Eyes - Pank

Tesha Piercing 2

*Merlific*
Watercolor Tattoo

Lifted Top - Side Bitch
Available at Suicide Dollz thru July 1

Kora Wrapped


All images taken at the DeadPool sim. 




Queen Adreena - FM Doll
Huge Thank you to Charlie for his musical help.
I absolutely love this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment