Monday, February 8, 2016

All I want


All I want is nothing more
Than to hear you knocking at my door
'Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die a happy man I'm sure
                                              Lyrics from Kodaline ~ All I Want









~ Sponsor Items ~
Embroidered smocked peasant blouse - Plum.
Available in 7 colors for $110L at the main store.

Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Heart Stopper - Stripes V2
Available until Feb. 18 at the 

Dedra Peachy D-Cup Black Lip No Brow

VerseEye - Jubiloso - Green 2
Available on The Marketplace.



~ Additional Items ~
Earrings &  Bangles - Copacetic Tallulah 
Rings - Sugar Heart - Small 

Rolled Cuff Jeans - Regular - Slink - Dark Blue

Brielle 2

 Smokey Eyes / Black_Rose
Soft Brows HARD (tintable)

Poses
Le Poppycock 
*Probable Cause* A
Righteous woman (Image 2)
 &
*Probable Cause* B
Modern conditions (Image 1)
Infinite yes (Image 3)
Both sets are currently available at The Chapter Four

Label Motion
Jewelry Poses
Jewelry Pose - 6 (Image 4)

Location
Baja Bay



Kodaline - All I want

No comments:

Post a Comment