Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sneak Peek ~ Shop it Like It's Hot!

I got nothing to say I ain't said before
I bled all I can, I won't bleed no more
I don't  need no one to understand
Why the blood run hold
The hired hand
On heart
The hand of god
Floodland and driven apart
Run cold
Turn
Cold
Burn
Like a healing hand
Like a healing hand
Like a healing hand
Like a healing hand
~This Corrosion , The Sisters of Mercy







Sneak Peek is back with all kinds of fab designs. The theme this month is "Shop it like it's hot."  I have to say I thought this gown from Tiffany Designs was smoking hot! The wings and headpiece are all included. There is also a necklace included, although I went with one I had in my inv, because I just don't get to wear it often enough. This whole gown ensemble is available in three color choices for 199L.  I admit I am stunned at what a great deal that is for a gown like this.
Be sure to pop over to the event before it's too late.  Note there is a new location so grab this link here and you shall be on your way: Sneak Peek



Gown: Tiffany Designs - Agnola Gown @ Sneak Peek for June
Hair: Soonsiki - Treasure (past hunt item)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren - Pearl - Returned 01
Eyes: FIX8- Champaign - Violet - Also available on the Marketplace.
Polish: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Hot Rod 50's Flames (Trust me it works!)
Jewelry: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Kasia Black
Ring: :DEADPOOL: Pentagram Ring Available on the Marketplace.
Shoes: :DEADPOOL: Graveyard shift 2 (gold) Also available on the Marketplace.
Poses: Bounce This Poses - Mega Pose Pack @ The Dressing Room (this is an awesome HUD filled with a ton of poses for 100L currently at TDR)

All images taken at Alpha Tribe.  This sim is truly stunning. With everything from an "orientalist" pavilion, to a shipyard with a golden ship, an airship and an arcade, there is bound to be something to to catch your eye.  I look forward to doing some more exploring there myself. Don't be surprised if I use this sim again in a blog real soon. 
You can find out more about Alpha Tribe here on Facebook or take a look at their designs on the Marketplace.








This Corrosion , The Sisters of Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment