Sunday, May 24, 2015

It's a Party of my Charade




It's a party of my charade
To keep all others of my day
A page in time goes both ways
The party has just begun, please stay
You can be mine when the dream hits play






Friday was World Goth Day and I was lucky enough to catch a few of the sets at Club Gothika. I have to say that was truly the best time I have had in a club in ages! There was good music and friendly folks. It was really a treat to meet some of the fab SL designers who's designs I have come to know and love over the years in SL.  If you peek on the main event website you can find out when the next fun at the club will be and also take a listen to the very same sets I caught at the event. https://worldgothfair.wordpress.com/

On to the details for this look~
My perfect lil purple dress from Chop Shop is oh so cute. I really did fall in love with it as soon as I unpacked it. There are a few color combinations available at the event. My links below will give you direct slurls to the booths to help you navigate the sim. That is after you are done taking in the fab design of it all.  The sim is gorgeous, I know I already told you that but it doesn't hurt to repeat it, because the sim is FAB!

After you snatch up the dress go try your luck at the gacha at Dark Water Designs for this batty lil ring. At 25L you can't pass it up.

I finished off the look with shoes that are the perfect amount of cute from DeadPool. You can find these on the Marketplace in 8 different colors.
 
Of course with a look like this Koffin Nails from Dark Passions are the required manicure. This super cute polish set was at an event last month, but I am sure it is soon to arrive in the main store. Did you know that Dark Passions is an event sponsor at the World Goth Fair?  Don't forget to stop in the booth while you are there, B has some lovely items out.

I am still loving the Champaign line of eyes from Fix8, especially for a soft look like this one. They go so well with my fave pale skin from Mystic Canvass. You know I often think about how lucky Dante and I are that our main sponsors all have designs that really do go so well together. Such a joy to work with all of them, and to show you their lovely creations.
 
All the poses in this set are from Katink and available at this month's round of Sneak Peek. Keep watch here as Dante will show you a few more from the set... at least I think we used different ones.  LOL have you ever noticed sometimes we repeat each other?  Yeah, there are times we just think alike... and I am more than ok with that!



~ Featured Event Items ~
Dress: !Chop Shop! Lil Gothette Purple only 100L at the World Goth Fair event. Available in 9 different color combos.
Ring: Dark Water Designs -  Bat Ring - Purple. 25L Gacha item at WGF. Available in 8 colors.
Poses: KaTink - Gabby - All poses in this blog are from the Gabby pose set which is exclusive for the May round of Sneak Peek

~ Sponsor Items ~
Shoes: DEADPOOL - MADDY Purple. Available on the Marketplace.
Nails: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Coffin Cutie. 
Skin: [MC] Dedra Peachy D-Cup Black Lip
Eyes: FIX8 - Champaign - Violet. Also available on the Marketplace. Try the demo here.

~ Additional Items ~
Hair: Lamb Haze - Lotus - was an exclusive release at a recent event. This hair is avail in all the reg colors at the main store. 
Brows: .ARISE. Soft Brows Tintable
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower
Tattoo: ARISE Depa Face tattoo 
Tattoo: *PerveTTE* [Tattoo] Free Batt 1
Earrings: MONS Mandala Earrings 
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female -

~ Location ~
All images taken at the WORLD GOTH FAIR.  


All lyrics from 45 Grave - Dream Hits



I'm not real, when the dream hits play
Sure I'm yours, when the dream hits play
But I am the loner,  after the dream hits play



No comments:

Post a Comment