Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Came In From A Rainy Thursday...




...On the avenue
Thought I heard you talking softly
I turned on the lights, the TV, and the radio
Still I can't escape the ghost of you...


More lovelies from 100 Block!  Guennie just did the most amazing and stunning post already showing you this shirt and these nails from Dark Passions - Koffin Nails so you need to go over and check that out here.  Omg that girl is stunning.  And the little piggies just give me a giggle, I love her take on things!  Full of fun and whimsy it's a beautiful post.

So, I'm showing you the shirt and nails as well because well, they're cute.  Both in a Ouiji theme the shirt and nails come in multiple colors and are all HUD controlled.  The mesh shirt comes in the standard sizes for a perfect fit and the nail HUD gives you 12 different options in the same HUD!

Ok so you already know that Guennie has shown you the shirt and nails but here's the thing...we often (maybe too often lol) share the same brain.  Both of us ended up pairing the shirt and nails with Kaos Platform Boots, a Deadpool Fashion Skull Pendant, and FIX8 Lucidity Eyes.  We're like twisted little twins.  But, on a good note, Syke the genius over at FIX8 had made a request about us being in pastel looking like the DoubleMint Twins so I guess it's some subconscious dream fulfillment!  So enjoy it Syke, this one's for you!

The Kaos boots come in multiple colors and are absolutely lovely and go with so many outfits...skirts, pants, shorts, you name it.  Go grab 'em!

The Lucidity Eyes are just simply stunning.  Every time I get a new set of FIX8 eyes I think they're my favorite and then he comes out with another to top the last and I just can't stand it.  Too many pretty choices!  I need some weird avi with multiple eyes in my head to wear them all!

Finally, Delirium Style....omg!  I've made it a point to look for their items at events but for whatever reason I had never been to the inworld store.  I don't know why.  So not too long ago I popped over there and right away there were CSR's that greeted me and offered to help me find anything that I may need.  While shopping I had a little issue and one immediately came over to help me out and I was on my way.  Very friendly folks!  And the clothes............oh lord have mercy the clothes!  So ya, I shopped like a damn lunatic and one of the items you can see here, the Strappy Shorts.  Another HUD controlled item, you can customize these 'til the cows come home for amazing matching options!  Get over there can check them out, so much pretty!!!






Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Melting Spirit Nails Applier HUD




*Clothing*

Dark Passions Carmen Melting Spirit Pastel (available at 100 Block)
Deadpool Fashion Skull Pendant
Kaos Platform Boots - Black
D-Style Strappy Shorts (with HUD)
Meva Ani Set

*Body*

FIX8 Lucidity Eyes Green
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Melting Spirit Nails (available at 100 Block)
Glam Affair Sia II Asia
Glam Affair Summer Lipstick
Corvus Deep Black Eyeshadow
WoW Skins Winter Eyeshadow Silver
Tableau Vivant Shiny Hair Naturals II
Letis Tattoo Shaula


*Poses*

Diesel Works Miaa 6
PosESion Asia 6
!Bang Poses Stand 448

*Location*

All pics taken in the WinterFall sim.


*Title lyrics taken from "Ordinary World" by Duran Duran




No comments:

Post a Comment