Thursday, March 5, 2015

I'm A Princess Cut From Marble...






...Smoother than stone
And the scars that mark my body
They're silver and gold...




So I've been telling you that AFI Designs has a new store and a new darker line (you can find those posts here and here).  The store build is stunning and the revamped clothing line is just amazeballs!  So I decided to show you another one today, the Foiled Outfit.  It comes in the standard mesh sizes and includes a skirt, top, and lovely Elizabethan style collar.  With a shimmery look and unique cut, this one is sure to get you loads of compliments!

Now, you know I love my Mystic Canvass Skins and here I'm wearing one of my all time favorites, the Lee Skin.  It comes with 5 different makeup schemes and shown here is Grease.  So you've seen this skin on me before, why am I telling you about it again?  Because big news folks!  Mystic Canvass has a new satellite store over in the Depraved Nation so if you're over there shopping stop on in!  You can find the new store location here.

Annnnnd....that's not all!  FIX8, a new eye store that is taking the grid by storm also has a new location!  Of course you can still shop the marketplace but if you want an inworld location for all your creepy eyes needs, you can find that here!









*Clothing*

AFI Designs Foiled Outfit
Meva Silver Bangles Set & Rings
Promagic Anklet 3
CX Implant Series Chained Heels


*Body*

Mystic Canvass Lee Skin Grease
FIX8 Campaign Yellow Mesh Eyes 
KMADD Hair Fadima Dark Brown
The Skinnery Aphrodite Eyeshadows


*Poses*

PosESion Rinoa 8
PosESion Amarantis 5
PosESion Amarantis 10


*Location*

All pics taken in the LEA 29 sim.


*Title lyrics taken from "Yellow Flicker Beat" by Lorde

No comments:

Post a Comment