Saturday, January 31, 2015

We're Gonna Ride The Race Cars...


...We're gonna dance on fire
We're the girls of Le Disko
Supersonic overdrive...



So recently I had the opportunity to meet and begin working with one of Second Life's awesome designers, DJ A.F.I. who is the creative genius behind the AFI Designs clothing brand.  Known far and wide for her stunning haute couture fashions, she has decided to veer slightly from the high fashion path and enter the darkness!  So naturally I totally wanted to jump on board with that...we need more dark designers in sl!  I can't even tell you how excited I am to see what kind of new lovelies she comes up with...AFI Designs is one to watch folks!  Now, since she's decided to go in a new fashion direction that also warrants a new store which is being built right this minute.  Until it's complete you have to get your fashion fix on the Marketplace and the link for AFI Designs is here.  If you're one of those who prefer shopping in-world just give it a little time and your patience will be rewarded!  

The first of many future AFI Designs beauties is shown here, a stunning little dress called Damaged.  It features cut-out holes throughout the skirt giving a teasing little peekaboo look, showing off plenty of skin while still keeping those important areas covered.  It comes in the standard 5 mesh sizes and has a pair of nude tintable underwear as well as some pasties if you need a little modesty along the low-cut bust line.  The bodice has a rich velvety look to it while the skirt features a sassy yet subtle polka dot pattern.  Feisty and demure at the same time, you need this dress!





For my nails I naturally went to the sl Nail Goddess B over at Dark Passions - Koffin Nails who never fails to have the perfect design for whatever look I'm wearing.  This time of course was no exception and her Lots O Dots set matched this dress like they were made for each other.  These nails come in 6 colors with a black ombre option for each color giving you a total of 12 options in one HUD.  Total bargain!


Then of course there were the eyes.....ohhhh the eyes.  When I like a designer I tend to go way overboard and buy nearly everything they have.  Then later, I have no clue what it is I'm looking for in the giant sea of greatness.  I find it's actually easier to look through my inventory by looking through the marketplace.  So when I need to pick eyes, I pop onto the VerseEye store to figure out what to use from my inventory.  Imagine me gasping in delight and glee when I stumbled upon a line that I didn't have!!!  How did I miss these?  The Dragon Wind set has 4 variations and each is better than the last.  Intense colors, heart-stopping detail, no clue how I hadn't seen these before!  I quickly snatched 'em up and haven't been able to take them off since!



Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Lots O Dots HUD

VerseEye Dragon Wind Eyes Vendor Pics




*Clothing*

AFI Designs Damaged Dress
AZOURY Chromatics - Ballet Heels ( for JD MyFeet only,!!!)
Sugar Moon Maid V2 Necklace


*Body*

VerseEye Dragon Wind - Blaze
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Lots O Dots
Glam Affair Amberly II With Appliers
Dura-Boy 40 Hair
-UtopiaH- My Bloody Nose (store now closed)
Cherry Candy Bloody Broken Nose



*Poses*

Oddfish Studio Flutterfly
DM Soar
PosESion Nails II 2
Poseology Framed


*Location*

All pics taken in the LEA 9 Bryn Oh - A Retrospective sim.

*Title lyrics taken from "Le Disko" by Shiny Toy Guns

No comments:

Post a Comment