Monday, December 1, 2014

True Colors

But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow




My dear and amazing friend Jet Chrome, the brilliantly ghoulish mind behind all that is DeadPool, did me the massive honor of creating and naming this lovely outfit after my lil pixels. I can't even tell you how meaningful that is to me. Jet is the one that really got us started on this blogging adventure. He never ceases to encourage us. Not only is he a sponsor to us, he is one of my two dearest friends in this game and in life ( I am sure you can guess that my beloved wifey Dante is my other nearest and dearest.) Without the two of them I would probably spend much of my time flailing around lost, but they keep me on track... well they try to! <EG>
The Guen Outfit includes these curve hugging black pants and this cute top and cardigan set which comes with a texture changing HUD for the top. You get the choice of 5 solids and 5 prints to create your perfect look. Of course I had to pick pink, kinda wonder if pink made it in there by chance or if Jet did that on purpose since it's a not so secret fact I love the color pink. Either way I am sure glad it is in the HUD!
Since my outfit is called Guen I decided that this hair from Tableau Vivant was perfect since it is so much like my own, well except for the color. Although maybe I should consider a bit of a color change in RL!
I know you have seen me wear the ViZiX2 eyes from VerseEye quite a few times in past blogs. They truly are one of my go to pairs. They have just enough depth and darkness to add a bit fright to any look without looking like empty black holes. 
I am still wearing Dedra the latest skin release from Mystic Canvass with many outfits. It's perfectly pale and lovely, don't you think? This release comes with so many appliers it's not even funny! Pretty much seems like all your bits and pieces can be matched to sheer perfection with this skin.
As always Dark Passions has the perfect polish set. The Koffin Nails - Klotchyn Klaws set in red & pink has a lovely variety of patterns to choose from. Check the main store for this set, along with the green & purple version. I am sure it will be available there real soon.


*FEATURED ITEMS*
Outfit: :DEADPOOL: Guen Outfit. Includes color change HUD for the top. Also Avail on Marketplace.
Eyes: VerseEye  - VerseEye - ViZiX 2 - Midnight Available on the Marketplace.
Skin: [MC] Dedra Peachy D-Cup Black Lip
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD -  Klotchyn Klaws Red & Pink



*ADDITIONAL ITEMS SHOWN*  
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Wicca hair (regular) - Dip dye
Necklace: POMPOSITY - Gothic Skull Necklace
Piercings / Staples: :Little Pricks:  Stapled Facial Piercing
Ring: (Yummy) Dark Elemental Ring
Bracelet: 7mad;Ravens Prime Cuffs-Silver Cross
Shoes: :DEADPOOL: ALYX BLACK
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual 
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Poses: -.label motion.- Set#1 Pose for The Dressing Room

All images taken at Black Kite.









Cyndi Lauper True Colors



No comments:

Post a Comment