Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bad Santa...........

While out breaking in my new boots from Deadpool Fashion I found Santa's workshop! Now what good little girl doesn't want a chance to tell Santa her Christmas wish list?

 Santa seemed a bit busy when I arrived so I grabbed a seat out front and took in the wonderful sights of the sim. I just never get tired of all the unique and wonderful things there are to see at Deadpool.

Finally it was my turn with Santa! 
But by the looks of it, he just may be the one heading up the naughty list!
Now that's my Kinda Santa!


If you haven't stopped by the big Christmas tree at Deadpool, you should get your pixels over there. I noticed that Santa had left some goodies under the tree for all the bad girls and boys.

All items except hair and lashes are available at Deadpool Fashion and Deadly Beautiful.

*Clothing*
Corset: :DEADPOOL: LILITH CORSET: FULL- ZOMBIE MASH 
Pants: :DEADPOOL: SORROW PANTS ZOMBIE SKIRT 

*Accessories*
Collar: ::DEADPOOL: SPIKED BLACK COLLAR

*Body*
Skin: II.DEADLY BEAUTIFUL.II {Krystal} Capuchino (with freckles 3)
Hair: >TRUTH< Barbara w/Roots - raven
Lashes: Kosh ~ No Alpha Lashes V5
Makeup: II.DEADLY BEAUTIFUL.II - Glossy Lips Black
Makeup: II.DEADLY BEAUTIFUL.II - Sparkle Silver Eyeshadow

1 comment:

  1. Visit these facebook pages for more info.
    DEADPOOL FASHION ~ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Deadpool-Fashion/466351956797009

    DEADLY BEAUTIFUL ~ https://www.facebook.com/deadlybeautifulxx

    ReplyDelete