Sunday, December 7, 2014

And Who Are You...

...the proud Lord said
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That's all the truth I know...


So I have a little something fun to show today...I was playing around on Facebook and ran across a post on one of my fave blogs, Chipi & Samy Danger's Dangers Style.  They are some wicked talented people with beautiful style and he always blogs some amazeballs guy clothes.  As you may remember I love me some guy clothes!  So anyway, I saw this post and HAD to have those pants!  The Onslaught Male outfit is available from RavenSoul inworld or on the marketplace and it comes with the pants, armor, and boots (boots not shown here) and was very easy to fit on my girly pixels with minimal adjustments.  If you prefer you can get a female version of the armor as well if it makes it easier for your fitting/adjusting needs.  But ohhhhh so happy!!!  To complete the look I shopped more RavenSoul for a top to match and found the Bree Tunic in Grey and it worked perfectly.  The designer, Cry Hawker, was extremely nice and helpful when I had questions about the outfit and that combined with the fabulousness, I just can't even adequately express my glee!  So, check out the Dangers' blog, check out RavenSoul, get some lovely items to dress up those pretty pixels of yours!








*Clothing*

RavenSoul Onslaught Complete Male Black
RavenSoul Bree Tunic Grey
CPD Lucretia Signet Ring
7mad;Ravens Prime Cuffs-Metal Plate
!dM Norath Slithering Daggers Of The Deep


*Body*

Mystic Canvass Dedra Skin Peachy With Appliers
VerseEye Nightfall - Devotion
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Rivets & Steam
MINA Hair - Selena
Madrid Solo - Lip Designs - Saturn Spoke - Mimas
.::WoW Skins::. Winter Eyeshadow Silver
Letis Tattoo Bohemian
7mad;Ravens Dirty Feet Slink Applier

*Poses*

PosESion China 1
DM Soar


*Location*

All pics taken in the Skye Neist Point sim.

*Title lyrics taken from "The Rains Of Castamere" by George R. R. Martin / Sigur Rós


No comments:

Post a Comment