Sunday, November 2, 2014

Ooh, You Make Me Live...


...Whenever this world is cruel to me
I got you to help me forgive
Ooh, you make me live now honey
Ooh, you make me live...





Halloween is over but I have one more thing I need to post.  I decided to make a gross zombie look as a surprise for my favorite Wifey-co-blogger over there, Guennie!  She's the one that turned me onto The Walking Dead a few seasons ago and, since it may or may not be her birthday in a couple days (I'll never tell!) I thought I'd do a fun little zombie post just to say how much she rocks!

Quite franky, this blog would not even exist without all her tireless work.  She's the one that builds that sponsor list, talking to designers to arrange for us to be allowed to blog their lovely creations.  She's the one that gets us on the list to blog all the amazing events we've been involved in.  She's the one that came up with the idea of us blogging to begin with. And she's the one whose unfaltering belief in me has constantly pushed me to try new things and just always try to do better.  None of this would exist if not for her.  

Sometimes she feels like she's slacking because her rl is so hectic and her computer is a snotty little bitch so she doesn't get to blog as much as she would like.  But, to be completely honest, she does so much work behind the scenes that I can say none of this would happen without her, she runs circles around me! And with her insane rl schedule I really can't comprehend how she does it. But she does.  And I'm so thankful to her for it. 

I'm thankful to her for a lot of things really...she is always there to chat no matter how busy she is, she  has no problem calling me out on something to tell me I'm an idiot if needed, she's always got my back even before I realize I needed it, and best of all, even though I think I irritate the crap out of her with it, she never yells at me when I turn all her fuzzies into zombies with the Dead Me app!  

Evil Zombie Ass!!!




So thank you Guennie.  Thank you for all you do.  And thank you for being you!  Happy Birthday! <3












*Body*

VerseEye Tetanus
+elua+ Ursula Black
::ED:: Accident Prone Bruised Tattoo
Ama. Mud Splatter
BabyDoll. Ouch Knife/Scar
Madrid Solo October Series Zombie Love
PMS Leg Wound
Repulse Slit Throat Vital Wound
Shi Hair Messy Fringe
Ghurab Wound Sword Belly
7mad;Ravens Down & Dirty Nails



*Clothing*

::TI:: Machete Belt
Corvus: Bullet Holes Top
DRD Zombie Apoc Combats
DRD Zombie Apoc Watch And Compass
Boudoir Zombie Left Hand
Blueberry Morana Shorts Dirty


*Location*

Taken at the Damned Divine's Haunted House on the Amontillado sim.


*Title lyrics taken from "You're My Best Friend" by Queen













No comments:

Post a Comment