Monday, October 6, 2014

The Songs Of Birds Seem To Fill The Wood...


...That when the fiddler plays
All their voices can be heard
Long past their woodland days...



I decided to take a break today from the things I need to blog to do something a little fun.  I've mentioned before that I love it when I get pushed outside my comfort zone and get to try something I've never done before.  So when Nuray over at Nunu's Skins & Shapes sent me some items to see if I'd like to blog them, I was thrilled.  Terrified, but thrilled.  Don't get me wrong, her items are completely beautiful and amazing, but they are a look I have absolutely no experience with.  Absolutely none.  So hopefully I've done her beautiful items justice in this post, I was kind of just winging it and hoping I didn't screw it up!  

I've mentioned in a prior post that the sim around her store is completely breathtaking so I decided for this look to take pics there in some hidden little spots around her land.  Seriously, the place is awe inspiring!  

She has some lucky chairs to win lovely items and she's also a designer for the SLF & O group (which is free to join by the way) and there is an amazing skin with appliers that you can pick up in her store for free.  The ears shown here also come with a HUD applier that allows you to match it to no less than 19 of her skins/tones!  19!!! And if you're anything like me that alone should make you squeal....I am totally and completely incapable of skin matching on my own; if there's no applier I'm completely screwed.  So, she makes it easy as pie to match those ears....have to love that!!!

The Phanter Outfit comes in the standard mesh sizing so matching your shape is effortless and just in case you want to be a little more conservative, nipple covers are included.  The Wicked Lip Add-on and the Shady Eyes makeup all come with the Phanter outfit as well....lots of goodies in that box!









*Body*
Nunu's Raven Smooth 1.2 Skin With Appliers
Nunu's Elf Ears For Eris, Raven, Wicked Fawn & Maya Skins With Appliers
VerseEye Rhapsody - Blue Mesh Eyes
Nunu's Wicked Lip Addon
Nunu's Maya Shady Eyes
Tableau Vivant  Barony Hair - Solstice
~Sassy!~ Blossom Vine Tattoo
Skin Whims Flight Tattoo
Dark Passions Koffin Nails Rivets & Steam Nails


*Clothing*
Nunu's Phanter Outfit Dirt
[Forge] Wrought Cuffs


*Poses*
DM Jump Me
DM Hippy Bitch
DM Let It Happen


*Location*
All pics taken in the Nunu's Skins & Shapes sim.


*Title lyrics taken from "The Mummers' Dance" by Loreena McKennit





2 comments:

  1. Dante, I have to say...you look killer as a blonde! And this look is really sexy on you too...you cannot tell you were out of your "comfort zone" at all!! Gorgeous work done by Nuray (Nunu) and awesome pictures to capture it all!

    ReplyDelete