Sunday, October 26, 2014

Cause When A Long Legged Lovely Walks By...

...Yeah you can see the look in her eye
Then you know that it's
Hot in the city, hot in the city tonight, tonight.



For a while now we've been hinting that [Mystic Canvass] was gearing up to release a new skin....well it's here people!!!  This luscious skin hit the grid almost two weeks ago and you can see where Guennie blogged the Black Lip version here and here.  This highly anticipated skin is just simply sublime...omg it's stunning!  I've been shopping for clothes to go with this bit of baddass-ness for almost a month now knowing exactly what I wanted to do with it.  I had to do something a little different because after I harassed Lara for so long with my "is it ready yet...is it ready yet...when will it be done...is it ready yet" I wanted a look just for her since she never reached through her computer to slap the crap out of me for annoying her!  Seriously, her skins are my crack...she only has herself to blame! So, knowing a bit of a cyber look is dear to her heart my search began!  I finally finished shopping yesterday and here we are.......ohhh the happiness!

And just as an FYI,  the [Mystic Canvass] skin comes with a ton of appliers and both A-Cup and D-Cup options...here's the big list:

Slink Feet
Slink Hands
Slink Physique
Slink Head
Lolas
Cute Azz
Phat Azz
WowMeh

So to go with my new MC goodness I had to grab my VerseEyes.  As always they come in various sizes for a perfect fit including a size for Petites.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...VerseEye has eyes that will enhance any look you may be going for!  The colors are vibrant and the eyes just pop...so amazing!








VerseEye Eisis Vendor Ad



*Body*

[Mystic Canvass]  Dedra Peachy Skin Blue Lip with appliers (also comes with black lip... NEWNESS!!!!!)
VerseEye Eisis - Yellow Mesh Eyes
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Dark Circuitry (these may no longer be available but she's constantly making new lovely nails!  Go there, get some!)
A&Y Zeo Cyber Hair (available at the Body Mod Expo)
AITUI Etched Hair Base
::Axix:: 5th Chakra Tattoo
Letis Tattoo Hannya with Appliers


*Clothing*

::TI:: Machete Belt (available at the Bloody Horror Fair)
.DirtyStories. Her Chest Armor Black Camo
[R3] Rebel Pants V3
DRD Chrono Fangs Steel
:Fusion: Multi Earrings
[Diktator] Envy Baroque Heels

*Poses*

Del May Emotional Slave
Del May Dawning
Diesel Works Kalli 10

*Location*

All pics taken in the Insilico group of sims.


*Title lyrics taken from "Hot In The City" by Billy Idol



No comments:

Post a Comment