Friday, January 24, 2014

It May Be An Attractive Face...


It may be an exotic place,
But I don't want anything if it's cold.





The Hipster Fair is up and running at full force right now with lots and lots of lovelies to be had.  The event runs from 21 January through 4 February and with so many stores, designers, and offerings, there is something for everyone!  And, for anyone who may be short on Lindens or are new to Second Life, many of the stores there offer gifts for free or nearly free with some exemplary offerings of their goods.  My favorite skin Goddess, Lara over at [Mystic Canvass], is offering a variety of skins for the event in the 'Angie' and 'Nessa' lines.  Shown here is the Angie skin in the Peachy tone and as with each and every skin she puts out, it instantly becomes my new favorite.  As I have mentioned previously, Lara's skins often inspire me to go outside my comfort zone and this one is clearly no exception.  I will bloody up any skin I have even if it's just a tiny scratch but there was something about this particular one that I just couldn't defile it... something so inherently  innocent and pure that I could't bring myself to add even the slightest blemish, a truly remarkable change!

*Body*
[Mystic Canvass] Angie Skin Peachy With Appliers A-Cup from the Hipster Fair
Slink Mid Feet

*Clothing*
.HollyWeird. Unisex Mesh Piercing from the Hipster Fair
Chaos, Panic, & Disorder Lucie Bracelet
L. Warwick Luscious Platform Heels
A Netherworld Delirium Coffin Ring (possibly no longer available)
Magika Awake Hair 03
Pure Poison Kimmy Dress Leather from the Hipster Fair
DarkWare Mystic Skull Ring from a gacha 

*Poses*
Flash Friendly Stand 042
NSA Under My Umbrella 'ella 
Illusions Poses Dana Standing 8

*Location*
All poses taken using the Katink Ghostville1 Pack which is currently on sale for 60L!

*Title Lyrics taken from the song 'Cold' by LaTour






No comments:

Post a Comment